The financial services industry was built upon security and privacy. As cyber attacks become more sophisticated, a strong vault and a guard at the door won’t offer protection against phishing, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, third-party risk, and IT infrastructure breaches. To effectively meet compliance mandates, securely migrate to the cloud, and manage risk, financial services institutions turn to Coalfire for services that span the cybersecurity lifecycle.
Proactive Cyber Management for Financial Services
Prevent unarmed robberyMobile banking, cloud computing, and compliance mandates for vendor management have escalated the information risk profile of most financial services institutions. To help protect organizations in this evolving marketplace, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) has published guidance on cybersecurity practices that broker-dealers, investment firms, and advisors should adopt. As a leading cybersecurity advisor, Innovation DS works with financial institutions’ security teams to develop scalable programs that improve their security posture, look beyond compliance, and enable them to securely migrate core business functions to the cloud. Our audit, assessment, technical testing, and secure cloud services help institutions balance compliance and risk management programs with business objectives.
Benefits of working with Innovation DS:
- Meet compliance mandates and regulations, including FISMA, FFIEC, PCI, NIST CSF, GDPR, and NYCRR 500.
- Assess the strengths of IT controls.
- Identify vulnerabilities and close gaps.
- Expedite go-to-market strategies for cloud-based solutions.
- Conduct business impact analysis.
- Test security from within the organization.
- Prepare for and resolve security incidents quickly.
- Leverage the full benefits of cloud technologies.
- Test and report on the effectiveness of vendor risk management programs.
Why financial institutions choose Innovation DS?
- Seven of the top 10 SaaS and 9 of the top 10 IaaS providers trust Innovation DS to ensure their security position in the cloud.
- As one of the original Qualified Security Assessor firms, we have performed thousands of Payment Card Industry (PCI) assessments.
- Our experience with the financial services industry is deep, having worked with two of the top five financial institutions in the U.S., as well as the world’s largest commercial banks, retail banks, card-issuing banks, and insurance underwriters.