The retail industry is one of the top targets for cybercriminals, and the impact of this onslaught has been staggering to merchants. To secure the complex IT infrastructure of a retail environment, retailers must embrace enterprise-wide cyber risk management practices that reduce risk, minimize costs, and provide data security to customers and the bottom line.
An industry under attack
To keep data secure, retailers must look at the entire information ecosystem that impacts business operations. In other words, they need a comprehensive risk management program that includes strategies that go beyond meeting PCI compliance requirements.
For nearly 20 years, Innovation DS has helped retailers, franchises, and chain stores protect their cardholder environments and establish comprehensive cybersecurity programs. Our experienced technology professionals understand the ins and outs of retail environments and can provide security guidance on everything from omnichannel strategies to implementing emerging payment technologies.
Benefits of working with Innovation DS:
- Define risk and create a risk management program.
- Complete PCI DSS and PA-DSS assessments.
- Identify vulnerabilities and close gaps.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest threats.
- Effectively manage third-party risk.
- Address compliance requirements with a consolidated approach.
Why do retailers choose Innovation DS?
- We work with some of the largest retailers, franchises, and chains in the U.S.
- As a founding member of the PCI Global Executive Assessor Roundtable, we work closely with the PCI Security Standards Council and the card brands to continually support improvements in the many standards.
- As one of the original Qualified Security Assessor firms, we have performed thousands of PCI assessments.
- Our payments practice has more than 100 QSAs, all of the PCI specialist designations, and a team of PCI Forensic Investigators.